March 4, 2019 -
Specializing in the Service and Repair of Acura Vehicles
Choisser Import Auto Service offers service and repair for Acura vehicles in the Davidsonville, MD and surrounding areas. Our Davidsonville, MD auto repair shop serves Acura owners throughout the Anne Arundel County, including Riva, Edgewater, Annapolis and many other locations. Whether you need an oil change or are having problems with your engine, climate control or catalytic converter, you can expect quality service and timely repairs from our dedicated team of ASE-certified mechanics.
Why Take Your Acura to Choisser
With all the various Davidsonville, MD auto repair shops, why take your Acura to Choisser? We’ll tell you why…
- We employ mechanics who spent years working in Honda/Acura dealerships, learning the ins and outs of these vehicles.
- You will get the same service technician each time you bring your vehicle in.
- We can pick your Acura up for service and later drop it off at your work, home or other location within our service area.
- You can expect affordable service and/or repair, whether your vehicle is under warranty or not.
We strive for the same-day service, but at the same time we would never let you out on the road in a vehicle we think isn’t safe to drive. We will work on your Acura RDX, MDX or TL until it’s back to being the top-performance vehicle it was designed to be.
Davidsonville, MD Acura Maintenance
At Choisser Import Auto Service, we can take care of all of your Acura’s maintenance needs. It doesn’t matter if your ride is an older RSX or a fresh-off-the-lot MDX—our techs are knowledgeable in servicing Acuras of all models and years. One of our goals is to help you prolong the life of your vehicle and maintain all the features and performance characteristics that played a big role in why you chose this car in the first place. Our Davidsonville, MD Acura maintenance services include:
- Brake service and brake pad replacement
- Fluid level maintenance, including flushing and leak repair as needed
- Oil change and oil filter replacement
- Belt checkup and replacement (timing, alternator, etc.)
- A/C service and air/pollen filter replacement
- Tire service, including rotation, pressure adjustment, alignment and replacement
- Lubrication of the key high-friction components
- Spark plug replacement
We can also perform a top-to-bottom inspection of your Acura to determine the need for any maintenance or repairs. So even if you are behind on some milestones, we’ll help you catch up with the maintenance schedule recommended by your car’s manufacturer.
Acura Maintenance Minder
Acura models as early as 2007 have a “maintenance minder” feature. If you own a newer RDX, TLX or MDX, you are probably familiar with it. Maintenance minder triggers illuminated codes on your vehicle’s instrument panel next to your fuel and speed gauges when certain type of maintenance is due. These codes are alpha-numeric and contain letters A or B that may be accompanied by numbers from 1 to 6. If you see a code that looks like A6 or B1, feel free to bring your Acura to Choisser. We will explain what it means, perform the necessary maintenance and reset the codes.
We Provide Repairs for Your Acura Vehicle
Unfortunately, like any other vehicle, Acura is not perfect. Problems will arise sooner or later, whether it’s odd noise when idling in your MDX or transmission failure in your TL. It’s great when repairs are still covered under warranty, but if they are not, you may be in for a sticker shock. At Choisser, we offer affordable Acura auto repair in Davidsonville, MD. We won’t recommend a part replacement if repair is a viable option. If you’ve been quoted a large sum of money at your Acura dealership, bring your car to us for a second opinion. We offer these and many other repairs for your Acura vehicle:
- Power train and transmission repair
- Electrical problems repair
- Engine repair
- Air bag system repair
- A/C and heat repair
- Brake problems repair
- Check engine light troubleshooting
- Exhaust and emissions problems repair
Hybrid Maintenance and Repair for Your Acura Vehicle
So far, Acura has two hybrids in its model lineup: Acura ILX and Acura RLX. If you own one of them, you are probably enjoying the Eco mode and all the excellent MPGs you are getting. And when the time comes to service or repair your Acura hybrid, you can trust Choisser Import Auto Service to get the job done right. We have extensive experience with both Honda and Acura hybrids and can perform quality work on vehicles both under and outside of warranty.
Contact us today to schedule maintenance or repair for your Acura.